First we would like to appraise some quality stuff Indian advertisements taught us???
1. Kareena has dandruff problem, Katrina has dry hair problem, Shilpa has hairfall problem
2. If you’ve a hot wife, make sure your neighbor doesn’t use a deodorant in your absence.
3. Your complexion is more important than your qualifications.
4. If there is no salt in your kitchen you can use Toothpaste.
5. Every second oral care brand is No. 1 and recommended by every dentist in India!!!
6. If your daughter is not Ready to Get married, take her to a jewelry/textile shop.
7. Only reason why men use deodorant is to get girls.
8. Most colas cure all kinds of phobias. You will be close to a superman, if you drink these regularly!!
9. All superstars are so poor that they prefer to risk life for a cool drink than to purchase it for Rs:10
10. The special effects in shampoo ads are greater than special effects in Avatar.
11. Fruit content in shampoo and soap is more than fruit content in 99% of juices.
12. Amul has better satirical cartoonists than people who make better milk products.
13. Most people buy vehicles to travel in bad roads but complain about roads in India.
14. You can’t eat Dairy Milk Silk without spreading it all over your face.
15. Nobody uses motorbikes for commuting, its only to pick up girls.
16. All soaps kill 99.9% of germs.
17. People believe that Bacardi makes music CD’s and Directors special/Kingfisher make mineral water.
18. The only thing mothers and daughters talk to each other is usually about hair oil.
19. No matter what kind of expert one is, he’ll always wear a white laboratory coat.
20. Girl tops board exams because she used Whisper.
And, finally this
21.Mutualfundinvestmentsaresubjecttomarketriskspleasereadtheofferdocumentcarefullybeforeinvesting. (To be Read in one breath)
Lays World Cup Ad –
Any advertisement becomes irritative when they are shown after every over in a cricket match.
The world cup is going on and I’m sick of this add of LAYS where Ranbir Kapoor fooled his boss with a pack of lays chips.
So steps to fool you boss are:
1)Open a pack of lays
2)Start making weird faces by taking out a chip in your hand
3)She is into it now
4)Ask your question now like ” increase in pay or paid leave or a promotion.”
5)Do this dumb thing
6)BAM problem solved !!!!!!!!
Why the hell they do this?
The Airtel MyPlan advert –
Nothing is as misleading as that! You see kids, barely 13 or 14 with an insatiable hunger for internet and who are encouraged (yes!) to blandish their dads with acts like moping up the floor, car or sharing a slice of pizza (meanwhile, producing the most obnoxious of expressions to pride over their beguiling skills) – All because of what? So that the dad gets flattered and shares his internet plans with the kids!
This version is the worst!
And equally bad
Talk about being too smart for their own good and delusional branding.
18 Again Ad –
You might wonder, who, for the love of god, wants to use that product. The girl? Most accounts of first time experiences from women I’ve come across (Online) don’t describe it as a spectacular experience! or maybe because a tighter V might be able to fool the guy into thinking that she’s a virgin! The guy will be totally like “Oooh! She’s so tight! She must be a virgin”.
Or is it not about the girl at all. Maybe it’s about the guy, who gets the thrill of….(Oh, screw it, I am gonna say this)…deflowering a virgin! About the fantasies that have brewed in the guy’s heart from years of porn. I mean, what kinda douchebag get’s so far into a relationship that he’s getting intimate with the girl and then goes like “Jee, you so loose girl, We are done!”
And if that wasn’t irritating, at the end, the old mother-in-law, well beyond sixties, logs on to the 18again website, and smiles, with grandpa standing over her shoulder and smiling, because apparently, she too wants to “feel like a virgin” and have a sexual experience that “feels like the very first time.”
If that isn’t irritating, I don’t know what is!
Idea Internet Network IIN –
Most irritating one is the Idea IIN advertisement. I die a little every time, when I see one of those, “IIN, I’m from IIN” ads. And they pray-gesture their phones. Who does that? Who?
P.S. I hope, the answer remains no one for the rest of my life. Otherwise, I will lose faith in a lot of things.
Making people fool . It must be like this.
Interviewer:Which university are you graduated?
Candidate(sings): IIN, I am from IIN.
Interviewer:How many doors are there in this room?
Candidate: Two doors ma’am.
Interviewer:I want you to select any one of those and get lost from here now!!!!
Harpic Ad –
The camera always zooms on to the surface of the dirty pot!
Even worse, they always telecast it when we are eating. I mean seriously. A guy comes up to your home just to clean your toilet and tell you all about HARPIC
Everytime we see the ad, we rush to the remote and change the channel…
Veet’s new Ad Shraddha Kapoor –
I mean just look at her face. Whole advt. depict girls as barbie dolls. This is just stereotyping, far far away from reality. Plus copying the looks and facial expressions from Katy Perry ?The song is just so irritating….”pokey pokey pokey“
JK Super Cement –
World’s strongest material is JK Cement because this guy wants to make buildings after becoming an engineer. Just to let everyone know their are lot more engineering branch than CIvil one
Source : some funny bloggers from https://www.quora.com