After 3 successful Seasons, Artificial Venture Capital Bootcamp, Blockchain Venture Capital Bootcamp, and AR/VR Venture Capital Bootcamp, EVC Ventures is all set for its Season 4 EdTech Venture Capital Bootcamp on the 1st of December 2018.
In Season 1, 2 and 3, this initiative for startups was supported by Sequoia Capital, Oracle Scaleup Ecosystem, Businessworld, The Boston Consulting Group, Lightspeed Ventures, Venture Catalysts, Bizztor, YourNest VC Fund, IncubateIND, IAN, TLabs, IVCA, Department of Telecommunications, Government of India etc. among others.
For Season 4, this Bootcamp will be joined by folks from EVC Ventures, Google, Bertelsmann, DoT, Government of India as Keynote/Jury.
Only Top 5 selected EdTech startups will be invited to make a pitch at the Bootcamp.
Highlights of EdTech Venture Capital Bootcamp
- Pitch ideas to Lead Investors
- Find Lead Investors For Your Next Round
- Get access to global Investors
- Opportunity to have one-on-one interactions with Institutional Investors
- Close funding with VCs & HNIs
- Get VC and Customer connects
Confirmed Keynote Speakers & Judges
1) Keynote: Shri R.K. Pathak (Deputy Director General IC, DoT, Government of India)
2) Keynote/Jury: Jay Khan (Managing Partner, EVC Ventures)
3) Keynote/Jury: Rachit Jain (Head of Education Industry, Google)
4) Keynote/Jury: Pranjal Kumar (Vice President, Bertelsmann India Investments & Corporate Centre)
5) Keynote/Jury: Anurag Vibhuti (Deputy Director, TCOE, Government of India)
Venue: EVC Ventures, Sector 33, Gurgaon, India
Date: Saturday, 1st December 2018
Time: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM IST
Startups registrations open until 18th November 2018. EdTech startups can apply here.
Attendees can get your early bird passes here.