After a successful Season 1 of ‘Artificial Venture Capital Bootcamp’, EVC Ventures is all set for its Season 2.
EVC Ventures had Sequoia Capital and a few other folks like Businessworld, The Boston Consulting Group, YourNest VC Fund, IAN, etc. as partners in Season 1. Next up is the ‘Blockchain Venture Capital Bootcamp’ on the 30th June 2018.
Why VC Bootcamps?
The odds of getting access to Venture Capital funding for an early-stage startup is about 1 in 1000. It’s unsurprising that every year many startups come to us asking what is the best way to raise capital and scale their companies. With this in mind, we are creating a series of Bootcamps for Startups to come and showcase their business idea and get VC funding between $100,000 to $5 Million.
Each season has a different theme. The idea behind this initiative is to get startups who have been working in this domain (Blockchain) for over 12 months, with a POC to come and present to set of VC`s/Experts who could potentially be willing to look at these ventures for their respective portfolios or help them accelerate their journey.
Only Top 10 selected Blockchain startups are invited to make a pitch to a set of jury/keynotes at the Bootcamp.
Highlights of Blockchain Venture Capital Bootcamp
- Pitch ideas to Lead Investors
- Find Lead Investors through the competition- Get access to global Investors
- Opportunity to have one-on-one interactions with Institutional and other Investors
- Close funding with VCs & HNIs
- Get VC connects and Customer connects
Venture Capital Bootcamp Agenda
- Keynote Sessions by VCs and Industry Leaders
- 10 Minutes Live Pitch (Top 10 Startups)
- 10 Minutes Q&A
What We Will Discuss On
- Market Size & Monetization Model
- USP & Competitors
- Current Traction
- Go-To-Market Strategies
- Past Investments, if any
- Valuation Percentage against Equity
Eminent Keynote Speakers & Jury
1) Keynote: Shri R.K. Pathak (Deputy Director General (IC), Department of Telecommunication | Director, TCOE)
2) Keynote/Jury: Jay Khan (Managing Partner, EVC Ventures USA)
3) Keynote/Jury: Girish Shivani (Executive Director & Fund Manager, YourNest Venture Capital)
4) Keynote/Jury: Balaji Thiruvengadam (Chief Technology Officer, EVC Labs)
5) Jury: Sandro Stephen (Regional Head North India Operation, Indian Angel Network)
6) Jury: Vikas Banga (Head of Product, Fareportal | Ex-Associate Director, BCG | Ex VP, Snapdeal)
Venue: EVC Ventures, Sector 33, Gurgaon, India
Date: Saturday, 30th June 2018
Time: 11 : 00 AM to 5 : 00 PM
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/DvsankYHM8x
Applications open until 15th June 2018 (Only 10 Best Startups will be selected)
Startups Apply Here: http://bit.ly/blockchainvcbootcamp
Attendees Get Your Early Bird Passes Here: http://go.eventshigh.com/blockchainvcbootcamp
Note: Limited to first 100 entries only. Get Your Passes Here: http://go.eventshigh.com/vcbootcamp
For more information contact:
Sayantan Dasgupta: 9773 500 908 | 9958 650 463