Sharing a great Infographics from 100firsthits.com to better understand this and try to avoid these mistakes to get your startup journey with less risk of failure.
Here are the Top 10 startup mistakes you must avoid.
- Building something nobody Wants
- Poor teams ( Hiring poorly )
- Lack of Focus
- Failed to execute sales and marketing
- Not having right co-founder
- Chasing Investors not customers
- Spending too much money
- Failing to ask for help
- Ignoring Social Media.
As an entrepreneur, we would like to hear from you, which of the mentioned points you think are major mistake, we must avoid.
[redirect url=’https://bizztor.com/in/why-criticism-can-be-good-for-your-startup/’ sec=’5′]